Sorry this post took so long, but I was having… technical difficulties waiting for companies to reply to e-mails. (If you follow me on Twitter, you know what I’m talking about)
Anyway, that’s also why I listed Amy’s Kitchen, because even though they’re marketed as being vegan (and are therefore not really ‘surprising’) I had to include them due to the lack of response from other companies about their products. I may or may not update this post with the new products once I hear back.
Winter is coming!
And what better way to prepare yourself for the upcoming -40 blizzard weather then with some pre-made soup?
Answer: There isn’t. Except for maybe also stocking up on some hot chocolate.
That’s why I’ve decided to make this Surprising Vegan Soup Collage, so that your shopping trips are that least bit less irritating. I know I don’t like coming in from outside, freezing cold, and then get sweaty standing in the aisles of stores because you’re reading ingredients on products.
Also, with the holidays coming up, you’ll want to save as much of your stomach room as possible for the festivities. These soups aren’t too filling, inexpensive and last a while on your shelf. (So you can have them stocked for that mid-January holiday burnout)
From the top left-hand corner, the soups in this collage are:
- Habitant Garden Style Vegetable
- No Name Rich and Chunky Vegetable with Pasta
- No Name Tomato
- No Name Vegetable Broth
- Lipton Cup-A-Soup Spring Vegetable
- Presidents Choice Hearty Vegetable and Navy Bean
- Amy’s Kitchen Light In Sodium Minestrone
- Amy’s Kitchen Light In Sodium Lentil and Vegetable
- Amy’s Kitchen Split Pea Soup
- Amy’s Kitchen Fire Roasted Southwestern Vegetable
- Amy’s Kitchen Chicken Noodle
- Amy’s Kitchen Black Bean Vegetable
- Amy’s Kitchen Minestrone
- Amy’s Kitchen Vegetable Barley
- Amy’s Kitchen Lentil Vegetable
- Amy’s Kitchen Alphabet
- Amy’s Light In Sodium Split Pea
- Amy’s Light In Sodium Lentil Soup
- Campbell’s Soup at Hand Garden Tomato
- Mr. Noodles Mushroom
- Mr. Noodles Vegetable
- Knorr’s Vegetable Bouillon Cube
- Compliments Vegetable Instant Noodles
**As always, these products being vegan is specific to Canada. Ingredients may differ from country to country.**
In my research, I also discovered that Campbell’s has a line of soups called Well Yes! (US only). The ones that are vegan from that list are:
- Campbell’s Well Yes! Harvest Carrot and Ginger Sipping
- Campbell’s Well Yes! Lightly Salted Santa Fe Vegetable
- Campbell’s Well Yes! Red Bean and Vegetable
- Campbell’s Well Yes! Chickpea and Roasted Red Pepper
- Campbell’s Well Yes! Italian Vegetables with Farro
- Campbell’s Well Yes! Hearty Lentil with Vegetables
And there you have it! 23 soups you might not of known were vegan – completely by accident! You should be able to find these in any ‘regular’ grocery store. (I believe No Name might be a Canada-only brand)
Have an idea of a Surprising Vegan food group I should tackle? Leave it in a comment below!
Like this post? Check out more here!