Okay guys, here’s the recipe for the Wrap I posted last week.
I used Gardein Mandarin Orange Chick’N, but since I don’t like the sauce packet that comes with it, I just left them plain. They taste more like ‘regular’ nuggets that way too. If you like the sauce though, feel free to make them with it, just beware – the wrap might get mushy because of the sauce.
Gardein Mandarin Orange Chick’N
Cucumber (1/2 mini)
Green Pepper (1/4 of a pepper)
Extra Daiya Mozz Shreds
- Cook the Gardein Chick’N according to instructions.
- While nuggets are cooking (in the last half of the cooking time), cut the green pepper and cucumber. I cut the green pepper into strips, so I could line them up on the edges to keep the rice in. I cut the cucumber into slices.
- Heat up the cheesy rice in a pan until it’s warm, just enough to get the cheese to re-melt.
- Now to assemble: take the cheesy rice and make a little mountain, (be sure to leave room at the bottom of the wrap so you fold it), lay out some of the nuggets on top (I could only fit 4), then add the cucumbers on top of that. The add the green peppers along the side of the rice, like a border. Sprinkle some extra Daiya shreds on top and roll up. (Use toothpicks to keep together if needed)
Here’s a picture of how I assembled the wrap:
5. Heat about 1Tbsp of oil up in a medium-hot pan. Once oil is hot, place the wrap fold side down and let heat for a few minutes, until the side gets golden/brown, then flip it over. (I didn’t time it, but I’d guess about 3 minutes)
6. Once done, take out of pan and cut in half. (Optional)
Check out more recipes here!
Liking the site? Consider signing up for my Patreon, so I can continue bringing you the content you love!